Crosslines of Joplin offers many services for low-income families in the area. Below is just a sample of what we do.
- Clothing Bank - offer items such as clothing, bedding, dishes and small applicances
- Emergency Food Program - we handle over 400 food requests each month
- Resources and Referral Program - we refer clients to those in the community who can provide services in an emergency situation
- Special Programs - we offer special services as well including diapers and layettes for new mothers and much more
- Funding and Grants - we provide assistance with past due rent and utlities for qualifying, low-income clients