Crosslines welcomes and encourages your congregation to donate their time to help meet the emergency needs of qualifying area, low-income families. Currently, volunteers from 33 of our 62 active congregations give four hours of service one day each month. Volunteering means your members will be available to help meet the needs of those families that need your help the most.
We need many volunteers. You will be trained to assist clients and handle the work details of the center. By working directly with the clients, volunteers receive the benefit of knowing they are actually carrying out God's commandments.
There are many ways you can help Crosslines. For more information, please give us a call today or email us
- Come in and volunteer by stocking shelves, filling food orders, sorting clothes, straightening shelves and racks, or visiting with clients
- Have a canned food drive! We accept any food items - especially non perishables
- Bring in clothes that don't fit or that you don't wear anymore
- Raise money for Crosslines - we will always accept donations. We are a 501-c(3) approved by the IRS
- Have a blanket drive. We have many requests each winter for blankets, and we always run out of them. So help us collect new and used blankets