WE ARE OUT OF RENTAL FUNDING UNTIL July 13th 2020. WE cannot accept new rental applications until that day. any application submitted before that day will not be reviewed.
The application below is to be used to apply for electric assistance only until 7/13/20
Qualifications for ASsistance (please read these in full)
- You must live in Joplin, Webb City or Carl Junction
- This is crisis funding, so we can only help with past due bills
- For rental, we cannot help with a new residence or a security deposit
- Because of our limited funding, you need to have already applied with Economic Security in order to qualify for electric.
- If you are applying for rental assistance there are some additional requirements. You must have current income and only owe one months rent (if you owe above one months normal rent, you will need to find additional assistance.)
- You must submit required documents (30 day expense verification, shut-off notice or eviction notice, proof of income) using the links in the application or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In most cases we can only help with what is needed in order to qualify applicant for COVID-19 payment plan. However, to determine the amount needed for a COVID-19 payment plan to start, you must call Liberty Utilities directly.
- If you have received financial assistance in the last year you will not be eligible
Applications are reviewed on Thursday each week. Following submission and uploading of relevant documents you should hear an update on status within seven business days.
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com