top of page
Volunteers Packing Food

Our services

 Crosslines Ministries of the Joplin Area provides emergency services that improve the overall health and welfare of very low and low-income individuals and families in the Joplin, Carl Junction, and Webb City areas. Our three primary programs are the Emergency Food Pantry, USDA/Commodities, and the clothing and houseware donation area. We also provide other services for our clients (see below). All services are free for all clients who qualify. For information on who qualifies for services, please see our FAQ page. For information on specific programs, please contact us via phone, email, Facebook Messenger, the form below, or by clicking HERE

USDA Nondiscrimination statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil right regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. 

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, America Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. 

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, which may be obtained online at, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights *ASCR( about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:


1. Mail:

U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


2. Fax:

(202) 690-7442 or (833) 256-1665


3. Email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Get in Touch

320 School Ave. 

Joplin, MO 64801


  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page